Sunday, October 27, 2013

Low Self Esteem Quotes really Good Low Self Esteem Quotes..

Low self esteem quotes and images....


Know your self, understand yourself correct your self.



I forgive my self for having believed for so long, that I was never good enough to have, to get and be what I wanted. 


Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission...



I have a problem with low self esteem, which is really ridiculous when you consider how amazing I am...





One of the happiest moments ever is when you feel the courage to let go of what you can't change...

Do what makes you happy, 




You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.


Life is not about finding your self, it is about creating your self...



Do things with a passion or not at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment